Tuesday 1 April 2014

Q1. What were the aims of the script & 9 key frames?

"The purpose of the script was to create either a disruption or resolution scene (I did a disruption scene) for a prequel film (I did the film Harry Brown)." -David

Q2. What codes and conventions identified in the textual analysis essay were used in the script & 9 key frames?

"I used the conventions of a hybrid genre thriller-drama that I recognized during the textual analysis essay that I added into my script through dialogue and scene directions." -David

Q3. How was the location report used in the construction of the nine key frames?

"By completing a location report I knew how I wanted my shots in my nine key frames to look with the use of the location." -Rebecca

Q4. How successful was the script & 9 key frames in achieving the aims?

"I believe that my script and nine key frames was rather successful in fulfilling what I set out to achieve, I believe that I done well in breaking some if the conventions to show how genres have to adapt over time to help satisfy and interest a new age audience." -Benn

No comments:

Post a Comment